No matter the type of dairy production facility, there's a custom FoodSafe Drains solution for you.
Whether you're operating a milk processing and packaging facility or producing cheeses and yogurts (or all of the above), you need to ensure that your floors are kept clear of liquids and solids, which can create hazards for your workers and countless opportunities for bacteria to grow.
With the health and safety of your consumers at risk, you need peace of mind that your drains aren't going to harbor harmful bacteria and that they're quick and easy to clean. We have the perfect cost-effective, sanitary drainage solutions for your operation.
FOODSAFE ISN'T JUST A NAME
FoodSafe Drains are made to be just that: food-safe. That means they've been designed with radiused edges to prevent bacterial growth and are pre-sloped to eliminate standing water, which also helps to reduce odors. Our drains are NSF and CSA certified and feature catch basins to allow you to easily clear our solids and retrieve lost objects.
FOODSAFE DRAINS ARE DESIGNED TO MEET ALL OF THE DRAINAGE REQUIREMENTS FOR DAIRY PRODUCTION FACILITIES
- Easy to clean
- Controls odors
- Load class rated up to Class F
- NSF and CSA Certified
- Handles extreme temperatures
- Easy to install and maintain
- Can be ADA-compliant
- Installed in facilities throughout North Americ
FOODSAFE DRAIN SOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP PREVENT BACTERIAL GROWTH
- Food-grade options available
- Built-in sloped walls and pre-sloped drain channel
- Smooth edges and rounded corners inside the drain
- Fully welded joints
- 100% stainless steel options available
- Smooth or brushed steel
- Clean-in-place application
- Flush-Flo System
- Fully visible drain channel to ensure cleanliness
- Catch basins, strainers, and grease interceptors to allow for environmentally friendly waste removal