A healthy, sanitary facility is the backbone of seafood production.
When dealing with aquaculture and seafood, water is constantly present, and a consistent challenge. Conventional multi-purpose drainage systems just don't cut it when it comes to eliminating and preventing bacterial growth.
You can't afford to take chances with your drains, which is why we've designed FoodSafe Drains to be the most durable, sanitary, and cost-effective drainage systems available.
WE UNDERSTAND YOUR SANITATION NEEDS
With NSF and CSA certifications, FoodSafe Drains offer you complete peace of mind for every inspection and the health of your workers and consumers. Applicable wherever floor or ground surfaces are subject to fluids or have frequent cleaning requirements, we have the custom drainage solutions for your operation.
FOOD SAFE DRAINS ARE DESIGNED TO MEET ALL OF THE DRAINAGE REQUIREMENTS FOR SEAFOOD FACILITIES
- Easy to clean
- Controls odors
- Load class rated up to Class F
- NSF and CSA Certified
- Handles extreme temperatures
- Easy to install and maintain
- Can be ADA-compliant
- Installed in facilities throughout North America
FOODSAFE DRAIN SOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP PREVENT BACTERIAL GROWTH
- Food-grade options available
- Built-in sloped walls and pre-sloped drain channel
- Smooth edges and rounded corners inside the drain
- Fully welded joints
- 100% stainless steel options available
- Smooth or brushed steel
- Clean-in-place application
- Flush-Flo System
- Fully visible drain channel to ensure cleanliness
- Catch basins, strainers, and grease interceptors to allow for environmentally friendly waste removal